Latest flagship will be available from June 21
Realme has today launched its latest flagship device – the Realme GT.
The device is being touted by the brand as a ‘flagship killer’ and features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G processor, 120Hz Super AMOLED screen and 65W SuperDart Charging capabilities.
The smartphone also comes with a 6.43-inch screen and a 4,500mAh battery that can be full-charged in just 35 minutes.
Other key features of the device include:
- Dual Light Sensors – Front and rear dual light sensors provide 4,096 auto-brightness levels.
- Greater Connectivity – In addition to the major 5G bands, the Realme GT supports the industry’s fastest Wi-Fi and latest Bluetooth technologies.
- Flagship Camera – The Realme GT boasts a Sony 64MP triple camera with a brand-new night portrait mode and AI capabilities to deliver professional-grade photos.
- Immersive Audio – The smartphone has Dolby Atmos Dual Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio, and a 3.5mm audio jack with low latency and low interference charge.
- Operating System – The Realme GT is one of the first devices to support the Android 12 Beta 1. Realme will continue its Android 12 Developer Preview Program to compile users’ feedback before launching the new Realme UI later this year.
- Exclusive GT Mode – Only available in the Realme GT series, the GT Mode is created for users who want the ultimate performance. This includes full-scene high-performance mode coverage and further optimization of high-frame-rate gaming, all providing a smooth user experience and a more durable and stable high frame rate gaming experience.
- Speed-inspired aesthetics – Based on the core concept of grand tourers (GT) sports cars, the Realme GT phone series offers a glass-covered design – Dashing Silver and Dashing Blue – with a 3D light-reflecting pattern on the back plus a vegan-leather – Racing Yellow, along with ultra-thin body weighing less than 186g.
The Realme GT 8GB/128 GB variant will be priced at €449 with an early-bird special promotion of €369 from June 21 via Ali Express.
The 12GB/256GB variant of the device will be priced at €599 with an early bird special promotion of €499.
Realme also announced the launch of three new AIoT products – the Realme Watch 2 and Watch 2 Pro alongside the new Realme TechLife Robot Vacuum.
The products are part of Realme’s accelerated AIoT product strategy for the next five years.
The Realme Watch 2 Pro features an upgraded 1.75-inch large color display and boasts a 56 per cent larger screen viewing area than the previous generation.
It also has a resolution of 320×385 pixels and a peak brightness of 600 nits which is 58 per cent brighter than the previous generation.
It includes various sporting systems like an accurate GPS, a SpO2 Monitor that tracks blood oxygen saturation levels, a heart detection monitor, and a total of 90 sports modes.
The watch delivers 14 days of battery life with its 390mAh high-efficiency battery.
The Realme Watch 2 features almost all of the same features as the ‘Pro’ variant but comes in a smaller 1.4-inch display.
The Realme Watch 2 Pro is priced at £69.99 and the Realme Watch 2 is priced at £49.99. Both watches will be available from June 16 from Amazon and the Realme website.
At a live stream for the new device, Realme also revealed that it is working on its own tablet and laptop. Both of which will be available soon according to the vendor.