Smartphone will retail for £119, making it Oppo’s most affordable smartphone to date
Oppo has today announced the latest addition to its A-series line-up with the release of the Oppo A15.
The smartphone is Oppo’s most affordable smartphone to date and will retail for £119.
The A15 features a triple rear camera set-up which includes a 13MP main camera, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. The smartphone also has an 8MP front camera.
The key features of the A15 smartphone can be found below:
· 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, expandable to 256GB
· Runs on MediaTek’s Helio P35
· Long-lasting 4,230 mAh battery
· Impressive triple rear camera set-up, which includes a 13MP main camera, 2MP macro lens, and a 2MP depth camera
· 8MP front camera
· Runs on ColorOS 7.2
· Large 6.52-inch Waterdrop Screen with narrow bezels, offering an 89% screen-to-body ratio
· Features a 3D curved body design and is 7.9mm thin
· HD+ screen features a high resolution of 1600 x 720
· Rear fingerprint sensor and AI Face Unlock
· Available in Dynamic Black or Mystery Blue
Oppo Mobile UK managing director Kevin Cho said: “We are excited to bring the OPPO A15 to customers here in the UK.”
“Designed with users’ social networking and entertainment needs in mind, the OPPO A15 offers an immersive mobile experience at an incredible price.”
The Oppo A15 smartphone is available in a glossy matte finish in Dynamic Black or Mystery Blue.
The A15 is priced at £119 and is available at O2, Amazon, and Oppo’s e-shop from today.